Without QUALITY, everything becomes meaningless, whether efficiency, speed or service. This component overpowers every aspect of the company. Our company makes sure quality is ever-present by implementing latest methods and technology.
- Every vendor of our company has been pre-screened and qualified to given an approved vendor status.
- The raw material utilized has been sampled in quarantine on arrival. Only the approved material can be added into inventory and not manually, but by releasing electronically.
- The material to be dispensed for manufacturing are electronically monitored by the computer system, and checked for their correctness, quantity and valid expiration. By carrying out this process, the chance of human error reduces.
- During the manufacturing process, continuous sampling and testing procedures are performed to ensure uniformity to the specifications. Based on the applicable specifications, the bulk products are tested. The manufactured products are released for packaging only if the tests meet applicable specifications.
- The QC personnel also conduct sampling and testing of products in the packaging phase. This is done to ensure the products conform to specifications.
It is the responsibility of our Validation and Quality Assurance Department to ensure product integrity and regulatory compliance. This department works to sustain company certification and promote ongoing improvement. This is done to make sure the finished product is in line with the highest quality standards. There are standardized operating procedures to control BMP-based quality system.
The equipment, system and production process reproducibility are ensured by a team of engineers and validation specialists, by the means of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ).